Google Chrome got again updated to 14.0.835.202 within 3 days of its last update that came on last weekend. Although it offers new improvements each time it gets updated but looking at the other side it has become quite frustrating for the users to give regular updates to their browsers who remain offline or use offline installers.
The new version 14.0.835.202 of Chrome will contain Adobe Flash Player 11 along with some fixes in the bugs regarding security and stability.
Google Chrome now supports Flash Player 11 which provides fast 3D rendering of screens, improved sound and audio quality and fast streaming of videos for video chats and conferencing. The Flash Player 11 brings many other changes to the web and with its inclusion in Google chrome you will experience the new way of surfing the web.
The security bugs which get fixed in this update are:
- Use-after-free in text line box handling.
- Stale font in SVG text handling
- Inappropriate cross-origin access to the window prototype
- Lifetime and threading issues in audio node handling
- Use-after-free in the v8 bindings
- Memory corruption with v8 hidden objects
- Memory corruption in shader translator
Google improves all these vulnerabilities in this update which is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame. Making such fast improvements and updates Google is maneuvering to be at the top in the upcoming years.
Download Google Chrome 14.0.835.202 offline installer:
- Download Google Chrome Stable 14.0.835.202 for Windows
- Download Google Chrome Stable 14.0.835.202 for Linux
- Download Google Chrome Stable 14.0.835.202 for Mac