After Flash Player 10.3 Adobe is on the way to release Flash Player 11 and before final release Adobe has released Flash Player 11 beta.
Download Flash Player 11 Final
The best change in Flash Player 11 will be support for full HD videos with 7.1 channel surround sound. There are many more improvements in latest version like Stage 3D, G.711 audio compression, 64-bit support and much more. There are many flows in Flash Player 10.3 and after few days there is an update for 10.3 hope this will not happen in Flash Player 11.
New Features in Flash Player 11
- Stage3D APIs — Create highly interactive visuals to improve collaboration on 3-dimensional models.
- 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate voice/telephony into business apps using G.711 codec.
- H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Encode higher quality video locally using H.264 video.
- Socket Progress Events — Build advanced file sharing apps like FTP clients that send large amounts of data.
- HD surround sound — Deliver full HD videos with 7.1 channel surround sound directly to AIR powered TVs.
Flash Player 11 Beta 32-bit Offline Installers
- Download active-x for Windows 32-bit – for Internet Explorer only (EXE, 3.6 MB)
- Download plug-in for Windows 32-bit – for all other browsers (EXE, 3.6 MB)
- Download plug-in for Mac OS X 32-bit (DMG, 14.1 MB)
- Download plug-in for Linux 32-bit (TAR.GZ, 6.4 MB)
Flash Player 11 Beta 64-bit Offline Installers
- Download active-x for Windows 64-bit – for Internet Explorer only (EXE, 7.8 MB)
- Download plug-in for Windows 64-bit – for all other browsers (EXE, 7.7 MB)
- Download plug-in for Mac OS X 64-bit (DMG, 14.1 MB)
- Download plug-in for Linux 64-bit (TAR.GZ 6.7 MB)