Finally Microsoft has released long awaited Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 service pack 1. From last few months there was lot of buzz about Windows 7 service pack launch and there were some leaks available of Windows 7 service pack.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) is available to download from Microsoft download center for both 32 and 64 bit version. The service pack for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are same just the difference of installation.
To download SP 1 from Microsoft download center you have to validate Genuine Windows. Microsoft has recommended to update service pack by automatic update turned on this take very small download compare to standalone installer. Download available for SP 1:
- 7601.17514.101119-1850_Update_Sp_Wave1-GRMSP1.1_DVD.iso – 1953.3MB
- Windows_Win7SP1.7601.17514.101119-1850.AMD64CHK.Symbols.msi – 262.7MB
- Windows_Win7SP1.7601.17514.101119-1850.AMD64FRE.Symbols.msi – 287.8MB
- Windows_Win7SP1.7601.17514.101119-1850.X86CHK.Symbols.msi – 294.5MB
- Windows_Win7SP1.7601.17514.101119-1850.X86FRE.Symbols.msi – 330.6MB
- Windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe – 903.2MB
- Windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe – 537.8MB
Microsoft Download Center direct link
Direct Download link for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932):
32-bit (x86): windows6.1-KB976932-X86.exe (537.8MB)
64-bit (x64): windows6.1-KB976932-X64.exe (903.2MB)
All-in-One (AIO x86, x64 and IA64): 7601.17514.101119-1850_Update_Sp_Wave1-GRMSP1.1_DVD.iso (1953.3MB)