Another Google Chrome version is released the latest stable version is Chrome 16.0.912.63 which is available for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame. There are some new improvement and bug fixes in Google Chrome 16.
One of the good improvements in Chrome 16 is enhancements to Sync and the ability to create multiple profiles on a single instance of Chrome. If many people use Chrome on same computer then you than you can login to Chrome and Sync your setting.
Bug Fixed in Google Chrome 16
- Out-of-bounds read in regex matching.
- Out-of-bounds reads in libxml.
- Out-of-bounds read in PDF parser.
- URL bar spoofing with view-source.
- Out-of-bounds read in SVG parsing.
- Memory corruption in CSS property array.
- Out-of-bounds read in YUV video frame handling.
- Out-of-bounds read in PDF.
- Use-after-free in SVG filters.
- Use-after-free in Range handling.
- Out-of-bounds write in v8 i18n handling.
- Buffer overflow in PDF font handling.
- Out-of-bounds reads in PDF cross references.
- Stack-buffer-overflow in FileWatcher.
- Use-after-free in bidi handling.
As you know Google Chrome is online installer and you can download latest release from official Chrome website. If you are looking for offline installer then below is the direct download link of latest Chrome release.
Download Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 Offline Installer
- Download Google Chrome Stable 16.0.912.63 for Windows
- Download Google Chrome Stable 16.0.912.63 for Linux
- Download Google Chrome Stable 16.0.912.63 for Mac