From past few days I am searching for new software to sync my data with other folder or with other computer because I need to take backup of my data. I am little lazy so I try to find some simple solution.
You can use easy copy paste to create as many copy as you like or use data backup software which can backup your data on other folder or storage media but syncing data is not just about taking backup.
Syncing data on same computer or other computer helps you to make same copy of your data on two different places. I use my computer on work and my laptop at home. In this case I always need my work files every time if my data is not sync then half data is of no use. Syncing data between two computer helps me a lot because I have all my files every time and if I have made any changes on data stored in laptop I sync all that data which is stored on my PC.
After searching for simple to use data syncing software I found Allway Sync free data syncing software. Allway Sync helps to synchronization your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives, remote FTP/SFTP servers, different online data storages and more.
It’s easy to use interface helps you to synchronize multiple-folder with just one click. Allway Sync tracks files modifications and deletions and stores this information. It supports virtually all file systems and Allway Sync USB drive edition is also available which let you sync data from USB device. Allway Sync comes with multilingual support and supports more than 30 languages.
Allway Sync Features
- Free for personal use synchronization software. No spyware, adware or malware.
- Easy-to-use graphical interface.
- Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization, forget about backup and restore routines.
- File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database. So, Allway Sync knows the true history of your files – no unnecessary questions asked.
- Our innovative, proprietary algorithms do not rely on the accuracy of the system clock or network connection quality. So, Allway Sync helps prevents data loss.
- Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders.
- Synchronizes folders as well. Allway Sync detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets.
- Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF and more).
- Can be installed on a desktop, laptop, USB stick, external HDD or a U3-enabled device (see details).
- Capable of synchronizing more than two folders.
- Synchronize data between your desktop PCs and laptops over a network.
- A good way to backup and restore files if you run Allway Sync in one-way mode.
- Specify independent synchronizarion parameters for any number of sets of folders (multiple jobs).
- Transfer documents from one computer to another using an intermediate removable drive.
- Or just synchronize with a removable device (USB key, flash drive, CDRW, Zip) so that you always have your data with you.
- Flexible configuration and customization.
- Supports files of any size.
I found Allway Sync very useful software and now I regularly use this software to sync my data between two computers. Allway Sync is a free software but if you run the application in commercial, business, government, or military institution etc you need to buy its PRO version which is available for very low price.