Adobe brought another improvement in its quality of products by launching Adobe Flash Player 11 yesterday. Adobe Flash Player 11 came up with many new improvements that will change the type of content you see on the web with the introduction of 3D GPU acceleration. As we have seen some revolutionary changes in its previous versions likewise Flash Player 11 also contains a lot in its bag.
Now Flash Player 11 will support all your 64 bits operating system and its new 3D accelerated graphics will render the 2D/3D display across the screens very finely. The stage 3D provides a set of low – level APIs which provides developers to access high performance GPU hardware acceleration. The other features added to this version includes Adobe Flash Access content protection support for mobile, garbage collection advice, native text input user interface for mobile and others .the complete list of all new and updated features are listed below:
- Native 64-bit support (Flash Player desktop) for operating system and 64-bit web browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering
- Adobe Flash Access content protection support for mobile
- H.264/AVC software encoding for cameras (desktop) for streaming high quality videos from computer’s camera
- G.711 audio compression for telephony thus providing interoperability via flash media gateway
- Cubic Bézier curves capable of creating complex cubic Bézier curves without requiring custom ActionScript code.
- Secure random number generators to build more secure algorithms and protocols.
- Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) and Flash Access enhancements
- TLS secure sockets support (new for Flash Player) enabling secure communications for client/server applications
- Socket progress events by transferring data using the Socket class
- JPEG-XR and Enhanced high-resolution bitmap and High-efficiency SWF compression support
- Includes APIs DisplayObjectContainer.removeChildren and MovieClip.isPlaying thus allowing developers to remove all of a container’s children quickly using a single API
- Sound.loadCompressedDataFromByteArray and Sound.loadPCMFromByteArray APIs to inject compressed or raw PCM sound data into a Sound object to play sounds.
- Asynchronous bitmap decoding: Improve application responsiveness and deliver smoother animation by decoding images on initial load instead of on demand. Images are cached as needed.
Update: Latest Flash Player 11 is updated to Flash Player 11.5.502.135
Adobe Flash Player 11 is available as online installer which can be downloaded from this link. If you are looking for Flash Player 11 offline installer then you can download it from link below:
Download Latest Flash Player 11.5.502.135 Offline Installer
Flash Player Mac OS X:
MAC OS X – Download DMG Installer
Flash Player Offline Installer for Linux (Flash Player 22.214.171.1248):
Linux (64-bit) – Download RPM Installer, Download GZIP Installer
Linux (32-bit) – Download RPM Installer, Download GZIP Installer
Solaris – Download GZIP Installer
Solaris (X86) – Download GZIP Installer